Thursday, July 26, 2012

Resurrecting Twitter

I am resurrecting my Twitter account for my upcoming bicycle trip this coming weekend and also for future trips.  I am hoping that this will be the best way to keep you updated with my adventures, my current locations and whatever it is I find interesting enough to tweet about etc. etc.  Twitter will probably be the quickest way to get word out to you and it should use up the least amount of data using my mobile device as opposed to Facebook or Blogging.  And seeing as it will be tied in with my Facebook account, I will only have to tweet once and it will also update my Facebook status instantaneously.
This weekend's trip starting this Friday will be another trial, experimentation and more practice for future cycling trips.  I will try and see if I can maintain real-time location updates, nightly blogs and carrying more electronics this time around to be 'connected' to the world.
I am very excited to get going.  Destination,..  Victoria, British Columbia.

http://twitter.com/604bluelight


And lastly...  
LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment