Sunday, October 30, 2011

Blog Updates

Well it's the end of October and my blogs have been...  well...  non-existent lately.  Did you miss me? ;)
It's not to say that there hasn't been anything going on with my cycling life, in fact, there has been a lot going on.  Life is busy, life is good, life is happy.  It's just that I work with computers daily and sitting in front of a computer can get very tiring, this is where the blog writing has been affected.  I simply can't seem to find the time for it to be more enjoyable.  Having said that, I often check my blog stats and realize that it gets quite a number of hits on a daily basis, especially with Google searches, so I know there are a lot of readers out there checking out my blogs!  So instead of giving up on this, I will actually try to be a little more active this time around, but with a little change starting today.
When I read other people's blogs, I am often envious of how creative these people can be, how well they write, how they can write about different topics in well-written and well-presented ways, AND how they can consistently keep writing on a day to day basis!  I'm still unsure of how some can do this and still have the time to achieve and do the things they write about. Bravo to those bloggers!  Unfortunately, I do not have the luxury and time to keep blogging like other bloggers do and I realize that I just need to change my way of writing to keep things... interesting.
From now on, I will try to post little updates here and there that take no time to write about.  They don't need to be lengthy and artistic or even well-presented as I have been doing in the past.  I will be posting Twitter-esque types of blogs but with more than 140 characters capability or ala Facebook style status updates.  I may even try video blogging or v-blogs aka Vlogs in the future to keep things more active.  And hopefully, as winter time comes in full effect, there will be more time to sit down and more time to write.

Cheers to those reading this.  I'll see you shortly.

e

No comments:

Post a Comment