Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Summer Montage

Well it's August now and we're deep into the summer.  I have been in a funk once again in writing my blogs and I apologize to those who have continually been reading and following my entries.  It's not that I am running out of things to write about, as a matter of fact I have so much material that's been piling up in my head, it's just that I haven't felt like writing.  And when I don't feel like writing, this blog becomes a 'chore', and I do not want it to get to that stage where I am no longer enjoying writing.
So, as an alternative, I have created a Montage of images and videos that I see and experience while riding my bikes.  This is the best way that I may share with you what's been happening this summer in my cycling life.

So please, sit back and enjoy this montage as I have created it just for you and is dedicated to my beautiful home of British Columbia, Canada.
For best quality, please watch in Youtube in full 720p high definition.  Also take into consideration that Youtube degrades video quality so the image resolutions are not as good as they can be.
All video and pictures are taken strictly with an iPhone 4 all over Vancouver Lower Mainland and in the Okanagans.
Music: Always For You - The Album Leaf
Downtown Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment