Monday, September 28, 2015

I'm Doing a Charity Bike Ride this Saturday and I need Sponsors! :)


Dear Friends,

I hope you are all doing well and have had a great summer!

First of all, I am never one to ask for help or for donations and I am a
terrible fundraiser. So bare with me as I have found it difficult to make
this post. But the more I think about it, I realize that this isn't really 
about me..
This coming Saturday Oct. 3rd, I, along with 500+ other riders, will be participating in a 50Km charity bike ride that supports 175+ charities who serve the displaced, vulnerable, and exploited. Specifically riding for Ratanak International who is passionate about empowering Cambodians through providing access to education, medical and social services and are focused on helping end child sex slavery. Myself, along with a team of friends, 4 of whom are under the age of 10!, are excited to be able to participate in this ride. I will be riding my Tallbike and we have built a 'special' bike for this year! My fundraising page is located here http://ride.w-ith.me/Eli-TeamTallbike And if you would like to see what my 'Tallbike' looks like and a preview of the 'special bike' that I mentioned, have a look at the video I created to promote our ride! https://youtu.be/0UCrSyNAmbE
Thank you for the time you've taken to read this post.  I will appreciate
any amount you can give, and at the very least I hope you enjoyed my
video!

Have a wonderful day,
Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment