Saturday, July 21, 2012

I Found A Bike Today

This is just a quick little entry before my next blog to keep you entertained.

Youtube has been an amazing source for cycling and anything bicycle related for information, entertainment and to a large degree, inspiration.  Here are 3 videos that I'd like to share with you today, and there will be more in the future.

What is Bicycle Travel by Russ Roca and Laura Crawford of pathlesspedaled.com.  A couple who sold most of their possessions to spend their lives on bicycles travelling all around the world.

Live.Love.Bike. by Ryan Van Duzer.  One of the people on Youtube that have inspired me most. Ryan is a very positive person with a carefree attitude and always seem to be very happy while on his travels be it by bicycle or any of his adventures.  Something I aspire to in my life.

And lastly, just as a change of pace, one of the funniest bicycle related music videos I've ever seen on Youtube.  I Found a Bike Today by Franco Bollo.  Ok, it's so funny that it gets borderline ridiculous!  Just watch and you'll see why.  I would be surprised if you don't end up cracking up like I did.

Ahh Youtube, where would we be without you...   :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment