Friday, December 23, 2011

Ahh Christmas..

Yes, it's almost here.
I don't really want to write too much today, but I do want to show you pictures!  Pictures of what I've been up to with cycling during these days leading up to Christmas.  All these pictures have been within the last few weeks when it hasn't been raining and I was able to ride my bikes.

I'll start off with a picture of Santa's Workshop.  Here hundreds of people line up to ride the Christmas sleigh and skate on the frozen pond.

Followed by a beautiful view from the mountains overlooking the city of Vancouver. 

My Singlespeed bike rides through Green Timbers in Surrey.


Some of my favourite locations for taking pictures in Downtown Eastside Vancouver.

Of course I have to throw in a picture of me riding my friend's Tallbike...


And LOL, a hilarious Christmas greeting e-card sent to me by a friend...

Seasons Greetings to All!  And Have Yourselves a Wonderful and Joyous Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment